Your limited warranty (mattresses and toppers)
For your peace of mind we provide a limited warranty on prorated basis. Your warranty starts from the day the mattress or topper is delivered to you. Please retain your proof of purchase. You’ll need this to make a claim, without it we reserve the right to reject any claim under this warranty.
Under this warranty, we will repair or replace, free of charge, a mattress or topper which becomes defective within one year from the date of purchase due to faulty materials or poor workmanship.
Should a defect become apparent during the period of warranty, we will repair or replace the mattress or topper. A usage charge will be applied based on the sliding scale shown in the table below, depending on the warranty of the product purchased.
For example: The charge for a mattress with 10 year original warranty, which is five years old would be 5/10th of the current retail price. Products replaced within the warranty period are supplied with the original guarantee, so the replacement mattress will have 5 year remaining warranty.
What is covered
• Permanent foam or innerspring structure failure.
• Side stitching of the cover coming apart.
• Visible permanent indentation or sag greater than 1½" in first year and more than 2" in the following years, as long as it has not resulted from use of an improper or unsupportive base.
• Any physical flaw in the product that causes the foam material to split or crack, as long as the product has not been handled improperly.
• Damage during transit reported at the time of delivery within 24 hours.
What is not covered
•A product which has been kept in packaging more than one month after delivery
•A mattress which fails having been used on a non-compatible base as described in the FAQs, or a bedstead where the gaps between the slats are greater than 55mm.
•Natural settlement of filings and foam.
• Sheet fit and bedding height
• A product which have not been maintained in accordance with care instructions supplied.
• Comfort preference.
• Use other than the use for which the product was originally intended for, such as non- domestic, commercial, institutional use or for display purposes.
• Physical abuse or damage to the product which causes defects such as burns, cuts, tears, liquid damage or stains.
• Exposure to cold temperatures that causes the materials to tear or permanently deform.
• Mould, dirt or smells resulting from poor produc care.
• Normal change in softness and recovery time associated with memory foam over time.
• Sagging in the mattress that measures less than 1½" for first year of use.
•Normal wear and tear, body impressions, or damage caused by mishandling, abuse, misuse or negligence including folding, bending, standing or jumping on the mattress.
•A product which becomes soiled, contaminated or insanitary, hindering our ability to inspect.
• Any right to be reimbursed or compensated for physical or financial injury, loss, damage, expense, time or inconvenience (whether direct or indirect) arising out of the occurrence of the defect in the product or your inability to use the product.
• Minor manufacturing imperfections that do not impact the performance or comfort of tthe product, such as missed stitched in the quilting.
• Transportation cost outside our standard UK delivery areas
• Any claim made other than for the benefit of the original purchaser
•Any claim to get a refund. This warranty only covers replacements or repairs.
How to make a claim if things go wrong
If you believe there is a defect which is covered by this warranty, you should get in touch with the original retailer in the first instance, within one month. They might ask you to submit a copy of your proof of purchase, description and any evidence of the fault. You may also be required to provide photographs of the entire sleeping surface of the product and any visible faults. Failure to send photographs may result in your claim being delayed or denied. If the original retailer no longer exists, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Based on the evidence provided, our customer service team will decide if we will cover the return shipping costs and any associated testing, which may include sending a technician to the product location. If we do not cover these costs and you incur them yourself, in the event of a successful claim, we will reimburse any reasonable costs of return shipping and any associated testing incurred by you (subject to you providing adequate proof of such costs).We will then arrange pick up for your defective product.
What will happen next?
When we have received the evidence we need, we will decide at our sole, reasonable discretion if your claim is covered under the warranty. This will be done by cross-examination of any evidence including the product sent by you. If your claim is successful under this warranty, we will:
• At our sole discretion, either repair the defective product or replace it with the same or a comparable product, at our cost or partial cost to you based on prorated charges.
• Reimburse you for any reasonable costs of return shipping and any associated testing incurred by you (subject to you providing adequate proof of such costs being properly incurred); and
• Ship the repaired or replaced product back to you free, within our standard UK delivery areas.
Where a replacement is required we reserve the right to substitute an alternative fabric if the original has been discontinued
If your claim is unsuccessful, we will ask you if you want us to return the product to you (at your cost) or dispose of the product (at our cost). If we do not hear from you within 30 days of such notification we shall dispose of the product.
We may vary the terms of this guarantee, if in our sole opinion; the circumstances of any case are such as to require special consideration. This warranty is valid in Great Britain & Northern Ireland only. The terms of this guarantee in no way limit your consumer, legal and statutory rights.
How to find warranty of your product
Your product warranty is usually indicated by a warranty in years or a warranty code printed on the label attached to the product, unless otherwise stated (such as the product detail on the website). As a guidance, the following table provides warranty in number of years for certain warranty codes if the product detail doesn’t already defines it:
| Warranty Code
|Warranty in years